We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you have autism, early detection - ideally as early as eighteen months of age - can be a huge help. Let's see what signs may be suspicious.
Autism - What Signs to Look For?But what is autism? Autism Spectrum Disorder (in the spectrum, the spectrum indicates that autism has a myriad of manifestations) is a neurodevelopmental disorderwhich manifests itself in diminished social relationships, communication abilities, abnormal patterns of behavior, and interest. Although its origin is unknown, genetic factors are important. Its causes are still being researched.
How can we get involved if our child is autistic?Autism is rarely found in itself, typically along with other abnormalities. Signs of autism vary greatly, as do its effects, some children produce less severe symptoms, while others produce more severe symptoms. Regardless of the type of autism, however, there are few areas of life where symptoms occur, so recognition may be easier.Verbal and nonverbal communication
Relationships with others and the world
Autistic loneliness: It is a kind of intellectual entity
Very limited activity and inquiries
Special Disorders of Communication:
- in social interaction
- Imaginative ActivitiesThe autistic loneliness can manifest itself in many ways. Some people with autism are barely able to get in touch with people, and it is much more fun to deal with objects than people of the same age. Others are looking for a connection, but they are not worthy of social behavior because of embarrassment. a stubbornness to stability is an important grip on the world of hard-to-see changes. Autists can get panic if something goes wrong. Characteristics are still simple, repetitive movements (Such pйldбul body elхre-hбtra ringatбsa or kйzfej rбzбsa stresszhatбsra), the бllandуan visszatйrх thoughts tыnх the kйnyszeresnek but lбtszуlag cйltalan йs kцrьlmйnyes foglalatossбgok йs the vйgletesen beszыkьlt йrdeklхdйsi kцr and йrzйkelйs normбlistуl eltйrх mыkцdйse (pйldбul csцkkent or tъlzott Sensitivity to certain simple or composite stimuli: sounds, touch, visual patterns, or social gestures). They are common alvбszavarok, the fуbiбk, that evйszavarok, dьhkitцrйsek, autoagressziу. Sometimes life situations are difficult to understand. In some cases, they develop abnormally in the first few months. Sometimes the symptoms occur only in the second or third year of life. Existing social and communication skills may also be compromised.
Monitor your child's developmentAutism encompasses a number of developmental concerns, so it is important to follow your child's successful completion of the most important social, emotional, and cognitive milestones. This may be one of the most effective methods of early detection. However, let's not go to the other side of the book or be scared, developmental learning does not automatically mean that your child is autistic, but may indicate an increased risk.
Do not hesitate to act if you are worriedEvery child develops in a different pace, so does no need to panic if your child starts talking or coming around a little bit. Healthy development is not accurate, but if you think that the problem is already within normal limits, please share your concerns with your pediatrician immediately. Don't wait.You can observe and recognize the signs of autism firsthand, because no one knows our child better than us. As small as these, we should pay particular attention to these as you may be suggestive of autism if:
- Does not respond to eye contact or does not smile back
- They do not respond to your name or to a familiar voice
- It does not visually track objects or pointed objects
- You are not afraid to arouse our interest
- It does not initiate or reciprocate the debilitator
- It does not follow movements or facial expressions
- He doesn't play with others
- It does not indicate if you are hurting, feeling pain, or feeling uncomfortable