We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here are 8 typical bakers from parents who would be better off avoiding.
8 mistakes we make in the education of children of the ovis ageThe age of 3-5 is one of the most frustrating and difficult times for parents, as children want to experience all aspects of their newly discovered freedom, and to offer our attention and love.
1. Don't take your daily routine seriously"THE kiszбmнthatуsбg is key in the life of preschool children, "he says Tanya Remer Altmann, pediatrician. If we are not consistent with the agenda, little ones get confused and tend to think more. "If we sometimes allow them something, sometimes they don't, a child of 3-5 years won't understand." If, for example, one day you are allowed to play an urn after the ovi, but the next day you want your car to speak right away, the child will openly object. Just as we let the bed sleep with us once, and the other times we say we can't, is guaranteed.Megoldбs: So consistent in the most important things: eating, sleeping, and carrying. According to Altmann, if 90% of your daily routine is predictable and your child is well behaved, sometimes a swing will not be a problem.
2. We focus on the negative
3. Do not disable warning signs
4. Encourage whining
5. Too many programs for himAfter Ovi dance, ballet, football, English and music learning - we tend to cram kids' weekdays with programs like these, and we marvel at the fact that after all, basically, you want to miss the little ones. According to Altmann, the problem is that the kids are very heavy at this time are spun. They need time to calm down.Megoldбs: Don't do too many programs. After kindergarten, when we get home, there should always be time to play and be quiet.
6. Underestimate the importance of games
7. We will never play with itIt may be good for our child to play alone on the carpet, but that does not mean that deserve our attention. "The little one your parents never play with is missing out on something," says Cohen. Instead of focusing on the child only, parents often try to get on their phones or try some of their leftover housework instead of focusing on the child. "Kids are not stupid, we would know exactly if we didn't pay full attention to them."Megoldбs: Set a timer and get yourself into the game! "All of us have exclusive attention that we put on our child more than being with him all day, but only paying close attention to him."
8. We take the lie seriouslyWhen we first get a child to lie, it is both surprising and scary. "In the eyes of the parents, the worst scrapbook in the eyes of the eyes shines, so every time you look like that you get tense and upset," says Cohen.Megoldбs: Don't overreact. One or two turns are not the end of the world. This is also a natural part of child development. "Don't get caught in a tiny lie. For example, if our ovis kid says he didn't spill water on the ground, let's just say, 'I understand you feel bad about it.'Related articles in parenting:
- Educate yourself so you have nothing to be sorry for
- Why are mothers more stressful in parenting?
- The celebratory baby