We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Especially with the birth of the first child, parents are wondering where and how to go on vacations and what to expect when they go on holiday with their baby. Get tips on baby travel in our article!
Can I go on holiday with a small child? How?
Menjьnk? Don't we go?With the right preparations, we can start off with our child indoors and outdoors. There are plenty of year-to-year tops where mothers share their experiences and ask how to organize a vacation with their little ones. Many people are brave enough to start with a few months old babies, and after the proper vaccinations are done, the brave parents also take a long time to read, think about what the baby's age can be counted on.As for all ages, it is the local pediatrician's office to clarify the reach of care. In the good case, we can track you back home, on the Internet, but at the very least, when you arrive for delivery, you are no worse than looking for a doctor because of a sudden fracture, but you can't find a doctor.
Baby friendly delivery?
Eat, don't eat, don't get paid?
Symptoms, treatmentWe must be aware (at most positively disappointed) that some digestive system problem occurs during travel. (Of course, even those who stay at home!) Such is the case with
- sudden vomiting, diarrhea, which may be bloody,
- the baby feels sloppy,
- refuse to supplement the diet,
- shows signs of abdominal distension,
- cannot be soothed, anesthetized,
- sudden onset, occasionally high fever.When these symptoms occur, we need to start treatment and see a doctor.First baby from a small baby is worth weight, so we can track the fluid. For all ages, it is worth noting the number and amount of vomiting and diarrhea. We measure the temperature and, if necessary, dampen the fever. If your baby has been suffering from diarrhea or sudden diarrhea, the most important thing to do is to stop the flow of fluids. Also, if you have just a little urine break in infants and toddlers. When first symptoms occur, the following 4-6 urine rehydration fluids are recommended at 100ml / kg body weight. If this is the case, then the mother's milk or formula should be prepared with 10ml / kg body weight rehydration fluids. immune boosted in breast milkBecause of the high amount of probiotics, breastfeeding is a good idea to continue breastfeeding, which helps heal, and makes breast milk easier for your stomach. in the "Newsletter" and "Newsletter".Forrбs: Newsletter of the Hungarian Pediatricians Association on "Baby and Science"
- Vacation with the baby
- The family is on vacation together