These non-baked scenes are really easy to make, and the base is made with oatmeal, peanut butter, brown rice syrup and some milk. Then come the fun part - the chocolate filter!If you are allergic to peanuts, the recipe works very well with sunflower seed butter or sour milk butter. If you may not be able to get brown rice syrup, feel free to use honey or some other sticky stuff. In this case, however, you should definitely increase the amount by approx. For 1-2 evkanbanl.Fast and delicious without any fuss
- 1 chick - flour
- 1/2 Chicken - raw oat bran
- 1/8 teaspoonful of seafood
- 1/2 Chicken - sunflower butter
- 1/4 chop maple syrup
- Chicken 1/4 - chocolate crumbs, more
- Cover a tray with greaseproof paper and set it aside.
- Pour flour, oat bran and seafood into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter and the liquid sweetener (like honey) and place in the microwave for a few minutes until it is melted.
- Next, pour the liquid mixers into the oatmeal mixers and mix well. If the dough is too crumbly, add milk, just one tablespoon at a time, until you get a thick dough. If the mixers are too wet, add more oatmeal.
- Shape them into small balls and press them into biscuit shapes.
- Once you're done, push the chocolate chips into it, the colder the better!
- Put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to harden and you're done!