We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You do not need to call your pediatrician every time you get a small symptom, but there are signs that you should not ignore as they may indicate more serious illnesses or problems.
12 symptoms you need to watch out forWhat are the symptoms that can pose a serious danger to children? When to Suspect Hypertension and When to Feel? What are some signs that the problem is more serious than a simple cold or stomach upset? When do you call night sleep? List the 12 most common cases.
1. High feverFor babies less than three months old, a body temperature of 38 degrees is already high. If the little three-six-month-old is, then you have to take it seriouslywhen your temperature reaches 39 degrees. Fever can be caused by bacterial and often viral infections.
2. Fouled outIn case of not very high fever, which She'll be out five days later, you just barely get a treat or get up again the next day, you need to take the little one to the doctor. It is advisable to have the child examined if the fever is not less than four in urine following the administration of a fever. These signs may indicate that the infection is much stronger than what the child's body can control. Fever caused by infections such as the flu or the common cold will almost disappear within five days.
3. Fever with headache
4. Round edgesCircular knockouts that middle is brighter, may indicate symptoms of Lyme disease. The first signs of tick-borne bacterial infection appear on the skin, and if you experience this in your child, seek medical attention immediately. Uneven, blunted outbreaks may indicate allergies. If your child is still having trouble breathing or is more tired than usual, make sure to show him or her to the pediatrician.
5. New or changed birthmarks
6. Unexpected stomach and abdominal painIf the little one complains of pain around the lower right side, ask them to jump on some. If the motion increases the pain, it may be easy to develop blindness. Regardless of the fact that the blind is located on the right side of the abdomen, the first sensation of pain may occur around the stomach and then move to the right side of the abdomen. Stomach-attacking viruses have fever, nausea, diarrhea and gastric pain.
7. Headache with vomiting
8. Light urineDehydrated potted lips, low urine, dry skin, radiation in the skin, severe diarrhea may indicate the possibility of dehydration. If you see these symptoms in your child, call a pediatrician, hospital or ambulance immediately because kiszбradбs can lead to shock. Until help arrives, try sipping a little water slowly.
9. Faded lipsIf the area around the child's mouth it disappears, it disappears, may have difficulty in breathing than usual, breathing, wheezing, seek medical attention immediately. The disease can be more worrying when the sounds come from the chest, lungs, because the symptoms are allergic in origin, may indicate asthma, but may also be a sign of illnesses such as pneumonia, catarrh, or cataract.
10. Swollen faceThink of allergic reactions to swollen tongue or lips, the problem is exacerbated when it comes to vomiting and itching. In addition to the above, child-rabid and cheating can also occur. These symptoms may be caused by the side effects of the medicine, so you should immediately go back to the treating doctor or nurse for advice on the medication your child is receiving.
11. Vomiting after the little one has fallenIf your baby is still six months old, you should immediately call your doctor or nurse if fell down like the diaper, he has filled himselfand then light. You may also have a broken bone. Larger children do not usually have a particular problem with falls, but vomiting can be an intimate sign even in these cases.
12. Strong bleedingIf you do not know how to press bleeding for a few minutes , it is advisable to take the child to a doctor as soon as possible. It is easy to imagine that the wound should be sewn or bandaged, or that the child should be treated professionally. Depends on the severity of the morbidity, how urgent the medical assistance is. If the child has been bitten by an animal, the killer should still be shown to the doctor.
- Fever condition, flame retardant
- Show me the leather boots!
- How to cushion your stomach?